- Cricket Catering was instrumental in making our vision for our wedding a reality with great and affordable service. Our contact, Casey Rose was a joy to work with, and was always available to help talk us through our sometimes nontraditional ideas and figure out how to make them work in the space. Meeting with her always put our minds at ease while at the same time, getting us to make major decisions that moved us far along the path to the day.Dan, event held at the Twentieth Century Club
On the wedding day, everything was perfect. The food was delicious, the servers were very nice and relaxed, and Casey was there the whole time to make sure things ran smoothly and to take pressure ad work off of us as often as possible. Cricket was a large part of why our wedding was so wonderful.
- We absolutely loved working with Casey Rose from Cricket Catering. She helped us through the entire planning process and was very responsive to every question. She spelled out all of the costs up front, and helped us to understand the process as a whole. She and the catering company handled all of our rentals and made sure that everything was set up exactly how we wanted it on our wedding day. Casey was present at our rehearsal dinner to help set up the venue, and was also present on our wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. When we encountered unexpected rain for what was supposed to be an outdoor wedding, Casey and the staff easily transitioned into a backup plan to set up everything indoors.Ashley, event held at the Sage Farmhouse
In addition to Casey's truly excellent service, all of the servers and bartenders were also fantastic, and the food was delicious. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests that our food was better than any wedding they have ever attended. From the food to the service to the great assistance with coordination from Casey, I would not hesitate to recommend Cricket Catering to anyone looking for a full service catering company for their wedding or other special event.
- We loved working with Cricket. They were enthusiastic, positive, helpful, creative, flexible and totally reliable.Molly, event held at the Merion Tribute House
- Cricket Catering did an outstanding job for a political fundraising reception I threw. The display table was beautiful, the food well-made and delicious, and the servers professional, gracious and accommodating. Cricket was also an excellent value, much less expensive than many other Main Line and Philadelphia competitors, yet of very high quality. Casey Rose worked within the campaign finance director's tight budget to develop an excellent, varied menu of passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres. The guests loved the food. I look forward to using Cricket again.Nancy, event held at private residence
- Cricket worked to provide catering and bar-tending for my nonprofit fundraiser. They did a quality job on a tight budget!”Cathie, event held at WHYY
Cricket Catering > Testimonials